|Why not camp in style with our Luxury Yurt Style Tents offering real attention to detail with an abundance of comfortable furnishings and plenty of glamorous touches, to make your stay with us even more special. The creme de la creme has to be the real wooden beds complete with super comfy mattresses, cosy duvets, throws, cushions, fresh white sheets and fluffy towels undoubtedly able to enhance any festival revellers resting experience. Plus some extra glamping luxuries with the benefit of a power point, electric lighting, clothes rail, table and chairs, vanity mirror, jute doormat for muddy boots and an LED storm lantern for late-night trips to the loo. A truly luxurious and glamorous option to guarantee a good night’s sleep for even the lightest sleepers.
All our Yurt and Bell Tent packages come with the newly added benefits of access to a Pamper Station with hairdryers, retail hair & make-up services and a Charging Station with seats for phones, laptops or cameras. Plus flushing toilets, showers and a reception tent with round the clock service.
- Real metal beds with super comfy foam mattresses
- Power socket
- Low-level wooden table
- Additional flooring
- LED Battery centre room light
- A jute doormat for muddy boots and shoes
- An LED storm lanterns for light when it gets dark and late-night trips to the loo
- A hanging vanity mirror
- 13.5 tog duvet and one pillow per person
- Cotton bed linen
- One cotton bath towel per person
- Cosy bed throws and cushions
- Access to Pamper Station with hairdryers, retail hair & make-up services
- Access to Charging Station with seats for phones, laptops or cameras
- Plus flushing toilets, showers and a reception tent with round the clock service
2 Person: 1 x Double Bed or 2 x Single Beds (£1,495)
3 Person: 3 x Single Beds or 1 x Double Bed and 1 x Single Bed (£1,745)
4 Person: 4 x Single Beds or 2 x Double Beds or 1 x Double Bed and 2 x Single Beds (£1,995)
- All prices stated for Boutique & Camel Camp accommodations are the price per accommodation, not per person and do not include festival tickets.
- You can only stay in this campsite if you book accommodation (large enough for your whole party) and a festival Weekend Camping ticket (1 per person). If you don’t have both you cannot stay in this campsite.
- If you’re booking festival tickets only, you’ll need to arrive with the Accommodation booker or get them to meet you on arrival.
- Boutique and Camel Camp opens 12pm Thursday – 11am Monday. Reception is staffed 24/7 during these opening hours.
- Your accommodation can only house the maximum advertised capacity.
- Final products subject to minor changes from advertised pictures.
- For Boutique and Camel Camp enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries and accessibility requirements see our FAQ page